Yup, that’s me, 50-some years ago. Wasn’t I adorable? Please note that even though it was only my first-day debut, I was already wearing a necklace! The design work and originality leave something to be desired. All the other newborns had the same ones, but with different names on them. However, that just shows that my artistic sensibilities have matured over the years, with my passion for jewelry having been instilled at a very young age!
It’s My Birthday!
My birthday is this week and that’s got me thinking about what my dreams and wishes are for the upcoming year. I will feel I’m moving in the right direction, if I can accomplish most of the items on this list.
- Develop my web shop by keeping the inventory fresh, and increasing the traffic to my shop.
- Blog at least 3 times a week and offer entertaining, informative and inspiring content for my readers. Your comments will help me know if I’m on track or not.
- Develop meaningful connections with other bloggers and artists.
- Submit a design to a jewelry magazine, (There, I said it out-loud. Now I can’t let fear hold me back. You can encourage me and hold me accountable for doing this!)
- Read more for pleasure.
- Lose weight. Oh yah, that, again!
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Develop my photography skills.
I’m going to look back a year from now and see how I’m doing.
The first picture in today’s post is of me, as a baby. I’m going to conclude with another baby picture: that of my grandson; the next generation!
Don’t forget to comment on this post so your name can be entered in the free earring give away. See yesterday’s post for all the details.