Q – What is better than a springtime earring giveaway?
A – A giveaway that includes earrings, a bracelet and artisan-made embossed copper components!
Melinda Orr Designs and I are collaborating to take this giveaway and kick it up a notch!
As announced on Monday’s blog post, everyone who enters the giveaway has an opportunity to be included in the drawing for the “So Sari Earrings”, featuring amazing handmade patina’ed copper dangles by Melinda Orr Designs, sari silk and lampwork (handmade) glass by Radiant Mind.
And now, each person who shares this giveaway on Facebook, their blog or Google+ will also be entered to win their choice of a pair of handmade copper components by Melinda Orr Designs or a turquoise and green bracelet which I wove on Sunday. There’s something for everyone–whether you just love wearing artisan jewelry or whether you are an artisan jeweler yourself.
How To Play Along
Click to go to my Facebook page.
- Comment on the Facebook Giveaway post for 1 entry to win the earrings.
- Click the share button on the Facebook post and get 2 extra entries.
- If you have a business page, click to share it there too and get an another 2 entries.
- Share this Giveaway on your blog and leave a comment on my Facebook Giveaway post letting me know you have done this, for 2 entries.
- Share the Giveaway on Google+ and let me know about it on my Facebook Giveaway post, for 2 more entries.
Comment = 1 entry
Shares = 2 entries
I will number all these entries in the order received and then use an online random number generator to determine the earring winner.
Then I will number all the people who shared the giveaway. I’ll use the random number generator again to determine who gets to choose between the copper components and the bracelet. The winners will be posted on my blog and Facebook page on Sat. March 31st.
Best of luck and Happy Springtime!
Visit the BTW Flickr group and see what others have on their bead tables.