- Happiness is having a Golden Rain Tree right outside your kitchen window!
- Even if sales are slow at a show, its worth it if you make a new friend. I met Sharlynn of Ashar Gems at a show on Saturday. We visited on and off all day and we even traded jewelry. I now have an awesome woven-wire pair of earrings that Sharlynn made. Check out her shop. Lots to love there.
- Did you ever read Make Way For Ducklings when you were a little kid? I was driving south on Interstate 5 last week when I saw a mother mallard duck and about 9 little ducklings making their way across 6 lanes of traffic! They’d already safely negotiated the 3 northbound lanes and were now waddling across the southbound lanes. Cars slowed and changed lanes and the mallard family made it all the way across Interstate 5 to the wildlife reserve just west of the freeway. Whew!
- I am so proud of my student teachers. This is the last week of their internship and they have all grown and learned so much!
- Now that I’ll have more time to myself, I really, really need to clean my studio!
- The baby bunnies in the woods by our house are adorable.
- It is not good to forget to turn on the timer when baking a cake.
- I am getting better at being strong and assertive when the situation calls for it.