5 Goals for a Bead-utiful New Year
Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish in the next year. I’m posting these goals in my studio, to help keep me on-track.
- Build up to 100 items in my shop, (I’m half-way there). That seems to be the magic number for people to start finding you in a Google search.
- Blog 2-3 times a week. Aim for three.
- Increase the speed/efficiency of photographing and posting new jewelry online. I’m very slow at editing pictures, writing the item descriptions etc. This eats huge hunks of time.
- Submit one of my jewelry designs to a beading magazine.
- Work on de-cluttering my studio, (& my house, life etc. sigh…).
Wishing you and your loved ones an incredible, amazing, and wondrous 2011!
What goals have you set for yourself? Do you think you’ll be able to make them happen?